Become a certified Dress Designer in 6 months.
We help our students to grow as holistic creative designers, develop personal design styles, begin a design portfolio and develop self- confidence.
We believe that our fashion designers have creative concepts, effective communication and good technical execution.
New batches start in the beginning of every month.
- No prior knowledge required
- No age limit
- Machine knowledge and practice will be given from basic
- Fabric knowledge will also be given
- You will learn to take measurements for self and to others
- You will also learn fabric calculations and fabric suggested for every garment depending on the person
- Garment stitching finishes – designer boutique finish and tailor finish
- You will also learn how to convert a basic pattern to different styles
- Samples – seams, seam finishes, tucks, pleats, gathers, darts, sleeves, collars, pocket
- Kids wear – born baby wears and frocks
- Adults wear – saree petticoat, salwar, kameez, blouse, nighty.
- Basic aari embroidery, hand embroidery and illustration.