Learn to sew the easy way with our professionals in LIVE sessions. We will be teaching you different types of women’s Indian wear from basics.
- PATTERN MAKING for Fashion Designers. This is a beginner course on how to draft patterns.
- Students will learn the Principals of Pattern Drafting (Dart Manipulation, Added Fullness, Finishes).
- They will learn Grain-lines and how to label Patterns. Including Notches and Seam Allowance.
- Sewing techniques for all the patterns will be taught.
- No age limit
- No prior experience in stitching required
This course will teach you the techniques of pattern making – to create pattern and then use it to cut the fabric and then stitch it into a garment. New terms will clearly be explained.
As a designer, it is essential to learn how to make garments.
Payments should be made through Google Pay – LAKSHMIDHANDAPANI93@ICICI
Please share the receipt to +91- 95855 09706 through Whatsapp or e-mail to email@example.com
Or pay through instamojo
Who is this course for:
- Students should have a strong interest in Fashion Design.
- Students eager to learn how to draft patterns so that they can (potentially) design and cut and sew their own clothes.
- For anyone who wants to gain a hands on experience in the field of fashion
- Class links will be sent to your Whatsapp number or to your mail ID after your course enrolment.
- In case you miss a class, recorded session will be available for few days
- Once you complete your learning, you can work on a project. After which you can send us the Photographs.
- We assess your project sample and accordingly issue a Completion Certificate for the course.